Note that on the tables, we are merely trying to decide card rarities. Not all cards are Legendaries.
Sunken Shores is a fanmade Plants vs. Zombies: Heroes set made by TheNileGuacadile and helped by Dzaky84. It is themed around the ocean, beaches, underwater, and islands. It features new heroes and many, many new cards.
As an opening to the set, each player gets 2 Sunken Shores packs.
This set also introduces new tribes such as Seashell and Kelp for the plants and Tropical and Diver for the zombies
After the invasion of Hollow Earth, a map was found to the mystical realm of Atplantis, home to treasures untold. As the two sides struggled to find reinforcements, a whole new world was discovered under the ocean. Many new plants and zombies flocked to their sides, eager to stop the other before they found the underwater palace. New advancements in amphibious technology allowed for the creation (and removal) of water.
While some forces explored the depths, other took the islands, hoping for clues to Atplantis's location. They didn't find anything useful- other than nature loving and tribal plants and zombies.
Sunken Shores packs available in the store now!
- Seashell - Plant exclusive
- Kelp - Plant exclusive
- Tropical - Zombie exclusive
- Diver - Zombie exclusive
- Machine - Zombie Exclusive
- Stun - This card cannot use their ability for 1 turn.
- Stealth - This card is ignored by other fighters. Their attacks hit the hero instead. Untrickable cancels out this effect
Existing Card Changes
|Hero||Image||Classes||Superpowers||Hero version of...|
||Galacti-Cactus or some other barrel cactus.|
|Hero||Image||Classes||Superpowers||Hero version of...|
||Toxic Waste Imp|
||Zombot Sharkotronic Sub and Foot Soldier Zombie|
I really just have this here so I can remember. This is just a rough thing, most likely some classes will have more/less.
- Legendary - 2
- Super-Rare - 3
- Rare - 4
- Uncommon - 5
|Lemon Shark||Animal Fruit Plant||4||3||4||Amphibious
Destroy a zombie here with 3 or less. If you do, this gets +2
|Nutilis||Seashell Nut Plant||4||4||5||Amphibious, Armored 1|
|Raining Nuts||Nut Trick||-||-||3||Make 2 random nuts on ground lanes.|
|Garshield||Root plant||1||4||2||When a zombie is played next door: It can't attack this turn|
|Puffer Pear||Fruit Animal Plant||3||5||4||
End of turn: Do 3 damage here and nextdoor
|Orchid Mantis||Animal Flower Plant||5||2||4||When this is played: This has Stealthed for one turn.|
|Pearrot||Fruit Animal Plant||-||-||5||When played: This copies the and of a zombie here +1/+1|
|Sea Shellery||Leafy Seashell Plant||3||5||3||
Seashell Evolution: This does a bonus attack
|Jumble Weed||Kelp Plant||5||4||5||When played: Shuffle all plants|
|Smack weed||Kelp Plant||3||3||4||When played: All kelp plants do a bonus attack|
|Algaemination||Leafy plant||-||5||5||When a plant is played: This turn into a random plant, it keeps its ability and stats|
|Banana Bunch||Banana Trick||-||-||4||Conjure 3 Bananas|
|Coconut Cannon||Nut Plant||5||4||6||
Splash damage 2
End of turn: Do a bonus attack
|Fire in the hole!|
|Oxygen Algae||Leafy Plant||1||4||1||All plants can be played in the water.|
|Pear-l||Fruit Plant||2||1||1||Conjure a plant.||So shiny!|
|Cephalopod||Pea Animal Plant||4||3||5||Amphibious
When you play another Animal: Bounce a zombie.
|Tangle Kelp||Kelp Trick||-||-||3||
Destroy all zombies in the water.
|Nomori||Leafy Kelp Plant||1||3||3||Zombies cannot activate their abilities||NO MORE!|
|Seack Weed||Kelp Plant||3||4||3||
Zombies and zombie hero cannot be healed
When played: All plants get -1/-1
|He got issues with the sea|
End of turn: Heal all plants for 1
Start of turn: Gain 1 extra health
|Banana Splitted||Banana Trick||-||-||4||Halve a zombie's attack and health.|
|Kelp Trick||-||-||5||All zombies get -2/-2|
|Kraken||Monster Pet Zombie||7||7||8||
When played in the water: If a plant is played here or next door, destroy it. This gains +1 strength
|Marine Biologist||Science Pet Zombie||3||4||4||When a card is played on the water lane: This gets +2/+2|
|Octorpedo||Pet Trick||-||-||5||Destroy all Amphibious plants on the field and in the Plant Hero's hand.|
|Seafood Chef||Gourmet Zombie||4||3||4||Start of Turn: Give a zombie +2/2 for each Amphibious plant.|
|Paleontologist Zombie||History Science Zombie||3||5||4||When this destroys a plant: Conjure a zombie with Dino-Roar.||He wasn't around when the dinosaurs were, but he did... uh...|
|Seashell Collector||Professional Zombie||2||5||3||When played: The plant hero conjures a Seashell plant. The zombie hero gets brains equal to what it costs.|
|Tropical Scientist||Science Tropical Zombie||4||2||2||When played: Conjure a pet.|
|Film Director||Professional Zombie||3||4||4||Conjure two Monster or History cards.|
|Bartender Zombie||Party Gourmet Zombie||3||2||3||When you play a zombie: Draw a card.|
|Shooting Superstar||Professional Diver Zombie||4||3||5||Amphibious
|Fisherman Zombie||Professional Diver Zombie||3||4||3||Overshoot 1
Move a random plant into the water lane. If it's not Amphibious, destroy it
|Limbo Dancer||Tropical Dancing Party Zombie||3||2||2||-|
|Castaway Dancer||Tropical Dancing Zombie||3||4||4||Amphibious, When played in water: Move into a random lane and gain Overshoot 1|
|Blowgun Castaway||Tropical Zombie||4||3||4||Bullseye|
|Nature Photographer||Zombie||When this hurts a plant: Stun that plant.|
|Barracuda Barrager||Pet Zombie||3||2||4||This attacks twice.|
|Tourist Zombie||Tropical Party Zombie||1||2||1||When a Party or Tropical zombie is played: This gets +1/+2|
|Limbo Party||Tropical party Environment||-||-||3||Zombies here gain party tribe and gain +1/+2|
|Sand Castle||Tropical Zombie||1||3||2||Fusion: A zombie gets +3|
|Sand Dunes||Environment||-||-||4||Zombies here gain +2 strength and armored 1|
|Singing Siren||Monster Zombie||4||6||5||Frenzy
When played: Move a plant to this lane.
|Lifeguard Zombie||Professional Zombie||3||5||4||When a zombie with 4 or more is destroyed: Gain a copy of that zombie with half of its original stats.|
|Castaway Shaman||Professional Zombie||2||5||4||Start of Turn: Heal a zombie or your hero for 3.|
|Bulldozer||Machine Trick||-||-||3||Destroy a heights lane, water lane, or environment.|
|Dodo Rider||Pet Imp Zombie||3||3||3||When a plant is played here: This moves to the right.|
|Submarine Operator||Science Diver Zombie||2||3||3||Make a Super Sub with 0/2 in a water lane.|
|Super Sub||Machine Barrel Zombie||0||2||1||Amphibious
Fusion: A zombie gains Amphibious.
|Ice Cream Truck||Gourmet Machine Zombie||3||4||4||Start of Turn: Move this zombie.
When this exits a lane: Freeze all plants there.
Loading Screen and Icon
- The mobile app icon now is a picture of Super Brainz wearing a Hawaiin shirt and scuba goggles with a snorkel.
- The progress bar at the bottom now shows Huge Giganticus, Beta-Carrotina, Tacticactus, Pollutron, Shark Tank, and Cobra Lily's faces.
- Z-Mech's face in the loading bar is more defined.
- The loading screen now shows Super Brainz and Green Shadow underwater in Scuba Gear with Cobra Lily and Pollutron behind them.
- The main menu theme now has a tropical feeling such as ukulele, waves, and other things.
- There is a new option that gives you the ability to change the main menu theme.
Plant and Zombie Missions
- Cobra Lily and Tacticactus have been added to zombie missions, while Pollutron And Shark Tank has been added to plant missions.
- Missions have been reset to zero. Super Brainz and Green Shadow are now the first heroes you will face, respectively, and all subsequent missions have randomized heroes featured.
- There is no longer a limit of 200 missions.
- The same hero will not occur more than once within 5 missions and more than twice within 15.
- Completing a group of 5 missions will now grant you 30 gems.
- Completing a group of 25 missions will now grant you 2 free packs of any type from the store.
- Heroes will now know about and use synergy.
- AI heroes will now use cards from different sets more frequently.
- AI heroes can no longer use cards not in their classes.
- The store now has the appearance of being on a brown wooden shelf rather than the current store.
- Sparks are now obtainable in the store, for:
- 50 for 50 gems
- 250 for 150 gems
- 100 for 500 gems
- 2500 for 1200 gems
- There is a new "hero" section in the store, where all hero packs are displayed. The two heroes of the week are on top.
Galactic Gardens Packs
- Huge-Giganticus and Beta-Carrotina are now available in Galactic Packs.