Gravitational apple is a galactic rare plant card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes and a member of the Astronomic and Energy class. He costs 2 to play and has 2/3. He have the Bullseye trait, and his ability is to swap 2 plants place and that if a zombie was played here, it will move it somewhere else.
Its design of an apple and connection to gravity is a reference to the story of how Isaac Newton supposedly was inspired to create his law of universal gravitation after watching an apple fall from a tree.
Its name is a portmanteau of "gravity," referring to its ability, and "apple," the real-life plant it is based on.
- Class: Astronomic, Energy
- Tribes: Fruit Plant
- Trait: Bullseye
- Ability: 'When played: moves 2 plants into each other place. When a zombie is played here: move it elsewhere.
- Set - Rarity: Galactic - Super-Rare
The apple never drop far from the tree, this is not the case.
- Description change: Was originally Succesfully ran away from gravitree, only to came back a second later.
- This is the first plant ever to has two class.
- The description is quite similiar to Gravitree desciption.
- His old description also mention gravitree.