Gravitation Carrot is a galactic rare plant card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes and a member of the Windy class. It costs 3 to play and has 1/2. He has the Team-Up trait and his ability is that all plants can be played on the water lanes until this is destroyed.
His name is a portmanteau of "carrot," the real-life plant he is based on, and "Gravity", referring to his ability to play plants on water.
His description references the fact that carrots grows underground.
- Class: Windy
- Tribe: Root Plant
- Trait: Team-Up
- Abilities: Plants can be played on water lanes
- Set - Rarity: Galactic - Rare
Aren't roots supposed to be in the ground?
- It's supposed to be an irony, since carrots grows underground.
- It's ability to make plants can be played on water refers that in zero gravity, you can float.
- This makes non amphibious plants that are played on water floats.